Saturday 17 March 2012

About Me

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself so you know a bit more about the person writing this blog. Firstly, why am I writing it? The main reason is that I like writing about gadgets. I think technology can be a wonderful thing and I'm always interested in discovering new gadgets. On top of that, I also like spotting good deals. Electronics can be pretty expensive if you go to the wrong places. I've found that shopping online is a much better alternative to buying offline, as well.

In this blog I'll be writing about tablets, ereaders and other gadgets as well. I'll talk about what users think of them (i.e. how they're received by the public), what their best features are, and where you can find them for a great price, particularly online. I may also share a few personal opinions too!

Anyway, that's what I wanted to say today. Hope you're doing well and enjoying the content I put up!


No comments:

Post a Comment